Saturday, May 7, 2016

Top songs i listen to

Hey guys, sorry i haven't been posting for a while. I've been busy with make work and school. the big test (aka STAAR in TX )  is coming this week so 2 days. I decide to do something short and simple this is inspired by Dani (link http://thedanijonesblog.blogspot.com/ ) so
Let begin
 
1.My demon's-Starset  really good song recommended i love this song #1  
 
 
2.My life would suck-Kelly Clarkson, i like the song and the  Maka X Soul  video of it yep i like soul eater deal with it it's an anime  only one i ship   
 
Yep moving on
 
3.Fall to pieces -Avril lavigne really good song plus its another  Maka X Soul  video  


4.Wings-Little mix, help me though hard times and is a song i recommend it if you are going though hard  times

5.Silent scream - Anna blue
 
This is all i have to say
Bye:)
   

No comments:

Post a Comment