Sunday, February 7, 2016

Free

[Warring don't like what I'm saying please do not read this if you don't like taking bout it]Hey guys sorry bout that but this is portably one of the hardest post I've done...but I'm here to let you know its ok to believe something that's religious...face it  were all different in personality and personal  beliefs that's ok because we were made to be different. it's the truth you know. its like were rocks , perfectly imperfect. (it incudes  everything ) For example: one girl goes to church and the other may not, that's Ok , if are lord/who or whatever you believe in , would what use not to fight bout it , if this war dose not end soon it won't till the end of the world , it's kind of  fasinating  you know. In my opinion
knowing more about  each one will help succeed are future generation, and apishly now. If we can make the world a better place to called home that's something that can help....We can do it if we all learn. Here's a few others example's: A guy goes to your school and he's Catholic and a girl on the other hand is Muslim and they just meant too... Its not breaking a rule, legally there not a rule saying you cant make friends, Hey, its the truth ya, know. Well if you want me to make this post bout 1 every week or two let me know, oh and #Free that's it, The only reason I'm doing this is to prove we can be different and change history, I hope you had a great day, and see you tonight for my post about Minecraft Dairies, bye:)

5 comments:

  1. I think you're completely right. We should all have the right to believe in whatever we want. <3 This was beautifully written :)

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I helped her to come up with what to write about and I'm so proud of her!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete