Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Thanks :)^ u ^

Hi guys, Im sorry I  haven't  been posting nothing really going on and I have school Middle school if you want to know, And im trying to think of something but I be post Minecraft dairies tonight and if I don't respond to comments right away im porblay still at school or doing what chores are needed  to be done . so thank you for the ones that have been patient also leave a comment on what you would like to see because im still trying to find something to make as series  and  im begging to run out of ideas so please if you will leave a comment and I will be on it about Anime, Minecraft roll plays or whatever  thank you so much I hope you have a wonderful/awesome day and bye:):p;)^u^

2 comments:

  1. What about Derpy's channel? I mean, I know it's not POPULAR, but still. She's yo freaken BEST FRIEND!! So, just a suggestion. BYE!
    -Dani

    http://thedanijonesblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG im sorry bout that im doing the best I can and when I try its says I cant do it (If you read this please forgive me im doing the best I can BUT, please check her blog it's right here http://theamazingderpydog.blogspot.com/just click on it I'll be post something tomorrow but if you don't mind leave a comment I see you in my post by ) :)

    ReplyDelete