Sunday, February 7, 2016

Minecraft Dairies seiries

I just finished the new episode and was amazing (oh haven't seen it yet go watch then come back if you don't like spoilers)the first part Aphmau and Aaron were talking about the little girl and how Aaron should be more social (I think Aarmau going to happen [Aarmau is Aaron x Aphmau])then chad came I a rush (as usual) and go to a ledged to let Aphmau get the ginger root until raven(the wyren/dragon)to give his sace to the little girl[+ a cow]which is INCEABLY rare, then they retuned to the boat and Aaron name the girl{ first and middle}
                                                    {  Lilith Garnet}
so these are my theories:1 Aarmau could happen because of how much chemistry going on with them
                                       2 Its foreshadowing that something big coming up here soon on an island
                                       3 My last (but not least ) Aphmau's powers will reveled itself
I hope you enjoyed this, and leave a comment down below about what do you think going to happen, have a great day, Bye :)XD:)

No comments:

Post a Comment