Friday, March 4, 2016

30 Day writing / song Challenge Day 1

I saw this on http://thedanijonesblog.blogspot.com/ so go check that out. Now lets do this
                                  Thing that make me happy:)
                                  1. Tokyo ghoul
                                   
                           2. Derpy and Dani ( and if you hurt them you better go through me!!)

                                     3.Minecraft Dairies

                                            4. YouTube

                                           5. Friends ( at school and if  you hurt them you better go through me!!)
                             Anyways that continue

                                                  6. Music ( Preferably nigthcore( anime go check it out if you like that  highper feeling it's on YouTube so go check it out if you can ) or anything im a music person
 
7.people how are smiling(weird)
 
8.drawing
 
9. anime
10.Minecraft
 
My favorite since I have so many I did the on I was listening during this process  nigthcore  "They" "Don't  Know About Us" 
 
That's all i  got for  now bye :) 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. You are not the type to threaten people. You can barely hurt me!! ( I'm younger than you by 2 years!!)
    -Dani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know but if any one try i will do all in my power to find away to stop it you'll should know i always have your back at times you need ( And for the people who don't know this we do that for fun but we don't do it that offen ):)

      Delete