Wednesday, March 9, 2016

30 Writing/Song Challenge Day 6

Da, da la de ,Da, da la oh da la let's get started:)
 
 

1.(obviously) weird
 
2.Most of my friends are guy's
 
3.(creepy) My second toe is longer than my thumb toe
 
4.Socialy retarded


5.Daydreamer

6.Can create memories (by staring at wall's i have a weird brain)


7. Can pick up on emotions

8.Sarcasetic about  death ( Only when it's around my friend's and aren't going though something like that, yep #weirdo)

9. Pain calms me down ( when i do it to myself and listen to SAD music that has something with death or how they don't fit in)

10.Anime obsessed

11. Have no special talent( haven't found it yet )

12.Bit emo (smallest part of it )

13.Clumsy ( 100%)

14.Have been used

15.  I a Weird person (PLEASE BE HONSET)


Pompeii and Coming home

Hope you enjoy :)


2 comments:

  1. You are NOT, in the SLIGHTEST bit, emo. You try to be, but aren't.
    -Dani

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i kind of am ( by 1%)one i use pain when i mess up and it help's me feel like i am everyday.

    ReplyDelete