Tuesday, March 15, 2016

My first Interveiw

Hi i did an interview with Nabila ( Her link http://hottowncoolgirl.blogspot.com/)
 
But let's begin
 
 
1. What's your last name: I am not really aloud to say my last name online
 
2.What your favorite book: Since I have no one favorite book. There all amazing! I am going to say The Hunger Games Series.
 
 
3. What do you do in your free time other than blogging: Take photos, writing, reading, hanging out with friends.

4.What your favorite anime show: At the moment No Game No Life

5.If you could be anyone how would it be: Wow this is a really hard question. Three is no one I would really want to be specifically. 
 
6. Favorite post: I can't choose :)

7.Do you like Video game's:): Well of course! 
 
 
 
Yep that  her pretty cool right I'll do a another post tonight and
 
Bye:)  


2 comments: