Saturday, March 12, 2016

Tokyo Ghoul OC's

Hi, This is something requested by Dani and it's was a drawing, I thought it wasn't as good but im working on it. i can draw but it not professional I'm still far but im getting there
 
Now here it is
 
 
This is Purelain. She  a haft ghoul  and her eye is covered because the ghoul eye and here what i mean
 
 This is Kaneki. He one of the main character's in the series and it him after  being tortured
 
 
But it a little bit out of the box she can detect paranormal thing's such as ghost, shifter's and  her on kind or full blooded ghoul this is  a full blooded ghoul
 
 
This is Touka she also a main character in the series 
 
I hope you like my oc
and
Bye:) 

2 comments:

  1. I meant ALL of them, not just yours.
    -Dani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, Well Dani you don't draw, you use a book to design clothes and trust me IM FAR and that's it Period.

    Not trying to be rude:)

    ReplyDelete