Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Staples

Hi, if you see the tittle , its says stables, and i got staples in my head LERITLY. What basically  happen was there a bench in the ( Workout room/)Weight room and i thought someone was holding the top (and you can put it up and down) and pull the lever way to fast and the dull part hit my head leaving a dash wound and i thought i hit my head too hard (Hit my head many time's) but someone said i was bleeding so i went to the nurse and said the head is thick skin so it carry's lots of blood and she had to get the blood out of my hair and she call my mom and we go to the ER and they said i need staples, so sense that was my first ( hopefully last ) injury, and they get the numbing gel and we waited 30 minutes and come back put more waited a nether  30 minutes   and put the rest on and wait a 30 minutes and he they put the staples in ( Painless ) and then we got the paper and went out and its late but i t happen on Tuesday this week so  ya here me after it happened


(where it happen at )
 
 
That's all for today wanted to let you know what's going on in my life and
 
Bye:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment